Hi Guys, I have put together this brief document as a guide to some of the questions you should ask all clinics you are looking into in Ukraine.
I have read all the blogs and the stories on different clinics but I prefer to do my own research, that way I am the only one at fault if it does not turn out the way I wanted it too. always ensure you are well educated for the journey you are about to take, don’t walk into it with you eyes shut or let emotions override the important questions that need to be asked.
Make a word document with these Questions To Ask A Clinic and make a note beside each question of the answers they give you.
1.How long has the clinic been in operation? & what is your success rate?
2. Do you medically screen surrogates?
3. Do you offer psychological assessments for surrogates?
4. What are the costs involved?
5. What is the fee payment structure?
6. How are surrogacy expenses handled?
7. Are there any hidden costs?
8. To what extent is contact encouraged between the surrogate and the intended parents?
9. Is Full NICU & all medical costs included if required for early birth when baby is born?
10. Are the Baby/babies legal documents covered by the clinics legal team for certification and legal stamp or do you have to retain your own legal adviser in the Ukraine?
11. What are the clinics successes rates with live births?
12. How many still births has this clinic had in the past?
13. How many premature births has this clinic had in the past and what was the outcome?
14. Is accommodation included in your package? if not will we receive help in locating accommodation for the duration of our stay.?
15. what if any medical care is included for baby after it is released from hospital into your care? Vaccinations?
16. Are any baby essentials provided for baby after discharge? Pram. Weighing scales. Steriliser. bottles, nappies, baby food? if not then where can we purchase them
17. Is there a Day nanny provided for the duration of your stay to help with baby?
18. Is there a housekeeper provided for the duration of your stay?
19. Is an interpreter provided for any event in dealing with hospital or other events that may arise for the duration of your stay?
20. If you have read bad reviews about the clinic you are approaching ask them the question based on what you have read and let them explain if it is true or false as not all reviews are true but are created by fake profiles. Then trust your gut to either say yes or no to that clinic.
21. what is the exit time for us to leave your country and do you facilitate us with all the correct documents that we need to present back in our own country.